Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

About Me

My name is Holly.  I play a lot of roles in life, but my favorite and most challenging role is stay-at-home mom. 
 
I am mommy to two beautiful little girls.  Ella Mackenzie is an energetic, super-smart and imaginative 3 year old.  She is a loves making friends and talking to new people.  She is almost always in character (either a cat, dog or princess) and loves helping me in the kitchen.  She also has a bit of a stubborn streak that keeps us on our toes.  Her favorite thing to do is spend one-on-one time with mommy, but that has been as easy since she became a big sister to Savannah Claire.  Claire is my little snuggle-bug and quite a character.  The closer she gets to turning 2 (in June), the more of her delightful personality we see.  She is sensitive and a little shy.  She also loves to make funny faces and fake-cry on demand - anything to make people laugh. 
My other favorite and equally challenging role is wife.  My husband, Matt, and I married in June of 2005.  We have had and continue to have our ups and our downs, but we are a team and stick together through it all.  He is my best friend and life is always getting better with him.
 
Over the course of the past five years we have faced many challenges together.  We have moved across several states and back and called 6 different places home.  We have learned to embrace change and the unfamiliar.  We look for adventure in the every day, little parts of life and cherish every moment.
 
"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

0 comments: