Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Pictures

It's has been a crazy exhausting hot busy summer.  I'm looking foward to that beautiful Fall weather just around the corner.

Just wanted to stop by and share our family pictures that we had done last month.  They were done by George and Elizabeth Atchley at Windows By E.  Not only did we get amazing pictures (that still make me cry every time I watch the slide show), but we had a fantastic time with them!  My kids didn't whine or cry once during the whole session!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These are beautiful!

Haley said...

Oh so pretty Holly!

Susan M. said...

I loved the pictures and frame and these pics of your family online are beautiful! They did a lovely job and it looks like it was a very enjoyable time. :)