Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

Tuesday Totals and Weekly Menu

I'm super excited about the deals I got this week! Publix was so great this week that I went 3 times! I couldn't stay away! And, not only did I get some great deals on groceries, but I got $159 worth of spring/summer clothes at Osh Kosh for only $19! One adorable tank top I got for Claire was marked for only .01 (yes, a penny)!

Here is a picture of most of what I purchased (Target and Publix):

The major stock up items for the week was Rotel and Electrasol/Finish. We ended up with 20 cans of Rotel! And I paid about $1 for all of them!


Publix Total Before Sales and Coupons: 111.84
Total After Sales and Coupons: $56.95


Target Total Before Sales and Coupons: 31.11 + tax
Total After Sales and Coupons (and a rather messy price adjustment on items that rang up wrong and a missed coupon) : 1.04

On the menu for this week is:

Breakfast: cereal
oatmeal
eggs
homemade cinnamon rolls
fruit plate with toast


Lunch: egg salad sandwich
"Variety Plates"
leftovers (we have alot leftover from this past weekend)


Dinner: Chicken Madiera with Asparagus and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Jambalaya Bake
Chicken Pot Pie with Macaroni and Cheese
Chicken Spaghetti - click to see recipe. This is a family favorite!


This is a short week for us because my sweet honey is taking me on a little trip this weekend (part of my Christmas present) to see Wicked. So I won't be making quite as many meals as usual. This makes enough, though, that we should have a few leftovers when we get home still.

0 comments: