Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 28, 2010

When I read about a glazing technique at All Things Thrifty I knew I had to try it - like, now!  Isn't that chair gorgeous!  I'm drooling...

So, me, my trusty sander and my super spray paint got to work.  In all of my excitement I forgot to take a "before" picture.  Here's how it turned out:


Not perfect, but that's the point - right?  I'm happy with it.  I'm off to try my second piece.  It's going to be blue!  Once I get MUCH better at this I plan on doing my kitchen table and chairs kind-of like this, but with the chairs in lighter colors.  I'm so excited!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I almost bought that table and chairs from her. She was only asking $500.00 for the table and 6 chairs. Adam said they were too bright though! I love the work you did and keep it up.

Holly said...

I would have totally bought that set and just redecorated my whole house around it if Matt would let me! So pretty! I'm about to post a picture of my newest table! I'm addicted!